NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. THIS CONTEST SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ONLY ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW.
PLEASE OBEY ALL LAWS IN THE CREATION OF ANY SHORT FILMS. NO SHORT FILMS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR ENTRY INTO THIS PROMOTION IF THEY INVOLVE OR DEPICT ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, AS DETERMINED BY SPONSOR IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION.
1. DESCRIPTION: The "Laugh Out Loud Presents Just For Laughs "Eat My Shorts" Short Film Competition" (the "Promotion") begins on April 18, 2017 at 9am Pacific Time ("PT") and ends on May 13, 2017 at 11:59pm PT (the "Promotion Period"). All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period. During the Promotion Period, eligible entrants will have the opportunity to create a Short Film (each, a "Short Film") following the instructions set forth on the Submissions page of the Just For Laughs ComedyPRO website (the "Website") and submit the Short Film for consideration as more fully set forth below. Short Films that are not properly submitted before the end of the Promotion Period will not be accepted. Entry in the Promotion does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes. By participating in the Promotion, each participant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Laugh Out Loud Productions LLC (the "Sponsor"), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Whether an entrant receives a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Because of the unique nature and scope of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, in addition to those other rights reserved herein, to modify any date(s) or deadline(s), or increase the number of winners set forth in these Official Rules. Sponsor cannot accurately predict the number of entrants who will participate in the Promotion.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Only legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) and Canada who are at least eighteen (18) years of age, have a valid email address and Internet access at the time of entry are eligible to enter the Promotion. Anyone considered a "minor" in his/her state of residence must get their parent or legal guardian’s permission to enter. Sponsor, Just For Laughs Festival ("JFL"), and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and immediate family and household members of such individuals, are ineligible to enter the Promotion or win a prize. "Immediate family members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. "Household members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. Void in overseas U.S. territories, possessions, commonwealths and military installations, and where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. HOW TO ENTER: No Purchase is necessary to enter the Promotion. Potential entrants must email a private link of their Short Film to [email protected] during the Promotion Period as follows:
1. Create a Short Film of no less than three (3) minutes in length, and not more than twenty-two (22) minutes in length (including credits). Short Film should engage a comedy-loving audience, with a focus on creativity and narrative.
2. Be sure that everyone that is a part of your Short Film has granted you permission to submit the Short Film, has read the Official Rules and approves the use of his/her likeness in the Short Film.
3. Follow the instructions to submit your Short Film and entry materials to [email protected]. By submitting your Short Film in accordance with this process, you are agreeing to these Official Rules. Entrants may submit multiple Short Films. All Short Film entries submitted in accordance with these Official Rules shall be hereinafter referred to as "Eligible Entries". Incomplete or inaccurate, entry forms and/or Short Films are void.
When you prepare your Short Film, in addition to the JFL Guidelines, observe the following requirements (the "Short Film Requirements"): (i) the Short Film should be the submitting entrant’s original, previously unpublished work; (ii) the Short Film must not include images that are obscene, pornographic, libelous or otherwise objectionable; and (iii) the representations and warranties each entrant is required to make below must be true. Each entrant represents and warrants as follows: (a) the entrant's Short Film is not the subject of any actual or threatened litigation or claim, (b) the entrant has the right to use any and all materials included in the Short Film either because they were created by the entrant, duly licensed by the entrant or otherwise, (c) the entrant's Short Film does not, and exploitation of the rights granted in the Short Film hereunder will not, infringe upon or violate the intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or entity, (d) the entrant's Short Film does not and will not violate any applicable laws, and (e) the entrant’s Short Film does not contain any computer virus and is otherwise uncorrupted. Each entrant (and any minor entrant’s parent or legal guardian) hereby agrees to indemnify and hold the Promotion Entities harmless from and against any and all third party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses relating to or arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of the representations, warranties, covenants or obligations of the entrant hereunder. Content contained in a Short Film submitted for consideration in the Promotion is the sole responsibility of the entrant. Sponsor and Promotion Entities are not responsible for any Short Films that may use copyrighted content. Any Short Film that, in Sponsor's good faith judgment, violates the Short Film Requirements may be disqualified at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Any entrant who incorporates any intellectual property or material owned by a third party into his or her Short Film does so at his or her own risk. No entrant will be eligible to receive a prize unless Sponsor determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, that such entrant’s Short Film has been or can be sufficiently cleared for legal purposes.
If any group of individuals elects to collaborate on a Short Film, they are required to designate one (1) person as the agent of the group to enter the Promotion (and be designated as entrant), agree to these Official Rules and accept any Prize on behalf of the group. Neither Sponsor nor any of the Promotion Entities are liable for any disputes between collaborators arising under or related to the Promotion. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a Short Film that is selected to receive a Prize (as defined herein), the authorized holder of the email account associated with the submission of such Short Film will be declared the person who is entitled to receive such Prize, unless otherwise determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion. An "authorized email account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by a telephone company, wireless service provider, Internet access provider, Internet service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational, government, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses, for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Proof that entrant submitted a Short Film to enter the Promotion does not constitute proof or evidence that Sponsor actually received it within the Promotion Period. If a dispute as to identify of an entrant cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected Short Film(s) will be deemed ineligible.
Completed Entries must be submitted in accordance with these Official Rules during the Promotion Period. Incomplete Entries will be disqualified. Sponsor’s computer clock will be the official time keeper for this Promotion. Entry must be made by an individual entrant, only via the methods identified on the website or as described herein. Entries generated by a macro, script or other automated means and/or originating at any other web site or email address, including but not limited to commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Promotion. The use of any device or process to automate the entry process is prohibited. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, stolen, illegible, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, incorrect, or postage due mail or for any computer, online, telephone, or human error or malfunction that may occur, whether computer, technical, printing, typographical, mechanical, human or otherwise, relating to or in connection with this promotion, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of this promotion, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any promotion-related materials. Any communication or information transmitted to Sponsor and/or the Website by electronic mail or otherwise is and will be treated as non-confidential and nonproprietary.
Submitted Short Films may not contain any of the following:
- Phone numbers, personal addresses – physical, email or otherwise.
- Illegal (e.g., discriminatory, harassing) or inappropriate activity, behavior or conduct.
- Any other content, display, materials and/or images that is or could be considered inappropriate, unsuitable or offensive, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
Short Films will not be returned or acknowledged. The Top Twenty Short Films (defined below) grant to Sponsor an irrevocable, world-wide, gratis license to use their Short Film in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, in any manner related to the Promotion and/or the OTT service currently titled "Laugh Out Loud" without prior notice, approval or compensation for a period of ninety (90) days from the Short Film’s initial publication on the Laugh Out Loud platform. Additionally, the Winner (defined below),
as a condition for acceptance of any prize, grants to Sponsor an irrevocable, world-wide, gratis license to use the winning Short Film in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, in any manner related to the Promotion and/or the OTT service currently titled "Laugh Out Loud" without prior notice, approval or compensation for a period of ninety (90) days from Sponsor’s public announcement of such entrant being the Winner. Entrants otherwise will retain all rights to their Short Films, and Sponsor’s publication of their Short Films will not limit their use and ability to further market the Short Films. Each entrant submitting a Top Twenty Short Film hereby agrees to execute and deliver to Sponsor any legal documents that Sponsor may require (in its sole discretion) to evidence such entrant’s rights in and to the Short Film and entrant’s ability to grant the rights to Sponsor as set forth herein.
4.JUDGING/JUDGING CRITERIA: On or about May 19, 2017, the Eligible Entries will be judged by a judge(s) selected by the Promotion Entities (the "Judges") on a variety of elements weighted equally, including, but not limited to, creativity, comedic integrity, narrative ability, directing, acting, editing, and production value ("Judging Criteria") to determine the Prize Winners. To the extent permitted by law, the Promotion Entities disclaim any liability from, and entrants (whether or not a Prize Winner) agree to waive, any claims against the Promotion Entities relating to the judging or awarding process. The application of the Judging Criteria shall be in the sole and absolute discretion of the Judges. Sponsor reserves the right to extend the Promotion Period or not to declare the Prize Winner if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Eligible Entries received did not meet the minimum qualification standards based on the Judging Criteria specified herein.
5. WINNER DETERMINATION AND NOTIFICATION: On or about June 22, 2017, using the Judging Criteria listed above, JFL will select forty (40) Short Films and submit them to Sponsor, who will select their top twenty (20) (the "Top Twenty Short Films") to air on Laugh Out Loud platforms, including but not limited to laughoutloud.com, Laugh Out Loud app and/or Laugh Out Loud You Tube Channel. Voting commences on or about July 3, 2017, on Laugh Out Loud channels. The five (5) Top Twenty Short Films with the highest number of public votes prior to July 15, 2017, 11:59pm Pacific Time will be screened at the Just For Laughs "Eat My Shorts" screening, July 27, 2017 in Montreal, Quebec Canada. The Top 5 will be asked to sign a Just for Laughs Films Screening Agreement and provide a downloadable, high-resolution, .MOV version of their film within 48 hours of being contacted by JFL. The Short Film with the most votes prior to July 26, 11:59pm Pacific Time will win the Grand Prize identified below (the "Winner"). There will be one (1) Grand Prize Winner who will be announced live at the "Eat My Shorts" screening. Sponsor will make up to two (2) attempts over the forty-eight (48) hour period (or a shorter time if required by exigencies) following the Winner’s selection to contact the potential Winner via the contact information provided with his/her Entry. If potential Winner cannot be reached during the forty-eight (48) hour period (or a shorter time if required by exigencies) in which he/she is emailed and/or called (no messages will be left on answering machines or voicemail systems) the potential Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Winner will be selected from among the remaining applicable Eligible Entries received, if time permits. Sponsor and Promotion Entities shall have no liability for any prize notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential Winner for any reason.
6. GRAND PRIZE: There will be one (1) Grand Prize Winner. The Grand Prize consists of an episodic development deal valued at USD$5,000 with Laugh Out Loud Productions and/or its subsidiaries (the "Development Deal").The conclusion of and specific deal terms of the Development Deal will be subject to good faith negotiation between the Winner and Sponsor in a Definitive Agreement (defined below), provided, that in no event shall monetary compensation exceed the monetary figure provided above. The prize restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive and Grand Prize described above may be subject to additional restrictions/conditions, which may be stated in the Prize Claim Documents (defined below).
7. GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS: All details and other restrictions of prizes not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Any and all prizes will be delivered only to an address in the United States or Canada. Prizes cannot be assigned, transferred, or changed except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. No substitution, transfer or cash equivalent of a prize or any portion thereof permitted, except by Sponsor in its sole discretion, in which case a prize of equal or greater value (or cash equivalent, in Sponsor’s sole discretion) may be awarded. Any prizes depicted in promotional packaging or otherwise in connection with this Promotion are for illustrative purposes only and may not represent the actual prize(s) that is (are) awarded. All ARV are subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion promotional materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail and govern. The value of a prize may be taxable to the Winner as income. The winner must supply Sponsor with his/her social security number or social insurance number for tax purposes. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued by Sponsor in the name of the Winner for the actual value of the prize received. The Winner shall be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and the reporting consequences thereof, and for any other fees or costs associated with the applicable prize. Each potential Winner must complete, sign and return to Sponsor, within forty-eight (48) hours of Sponsor’s request therefore and presentation thereof: (a) an affidavit of eligibility and release of Sponsor and the Promotion Entities, and each of their officers, directors, employees, agents, members, affiliated companies and subsidiaries, from, to the extent permitted by law, any and all liability, loss, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and/or damage, theft, loss, or any other harm suffered in connection with this Promotion directly or indirectly from acceptance, possession, or misuse of any Prize (or any portion thereof); (b) except where prohibited by law, a promotional release granting Sponsor the right to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation and; (c) all other legal documents that Sponsor may require, including without limitation appearance release forms, in its sole discretion. The foregoing shall be referred to as the "Prize Claim Documents." Each potential winner from the "Top Twenty Short Films" may be required to execute a definitive agreement (the "Definitive Agreement") with Sponsor setting forth the terms and conditions of the potential Winner’s specific duties in connection with the production of any content to be produced in conjunction with Sponsor and/or the Grand Prize. In the event of a conflict between the terms and conditions of the Definitive Agreement and the terms and conditions hereunder, the terms and conditions of the Definitive Agreement shall govern and control. Additionally, if Sponsor so elects, a potential Winner may be required to submit to, and cooperate in, a confidential background check to confirm eligibility and to help ensure that the use of any such person in advertising or publicity for the Promotion will not bring the Promotion Entities into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on the Promotion or Promotion Entities as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The potential Winner must then sign waiver forms authorizing the release of personal and background information and, if the Winner fails or refuses to sign and return such forms, the potential Winner may be disqualified. If a potential Winner is considered a minor in his or her country and/or state of residence, at Sponsor’s option, the Prize either will be awarded in the name of the parent or legal guardian of the potential Winner, or the parent or legal guardian of the potential Winner will be required to ratify and sign the Prize Claim Documents. Entry into this Promotion constitutes agreement to sign such releases. Failure of a potential Winner (or, in the case of a minor, such minor Winner’s parent or legal guardian) to complete, sign and return to Sponsor such Prize Claim Documents within such forty-eight (48) hour period may result in his/her disqualification from the Promotion, in which event an alternate potential Winner may be selected, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. All decisions of Sponsor relating to the Promotion are final. Sponsor expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of any winner for creative or technical reasons or for any other reason Sponsor deems necessary.
8. WAIVER OF LIABILITY / PUBLICITY RELEASE: By participating in the Promotion and submitting an entry, all entrants agree to (i) be bound by these Official Rules, including all entry requirements, and (ii) waive any and all claims against the Sponsor, JFL, and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers and advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Promotion, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, "Released Parties") for any injury, damage or loss of any kind (including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property) that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the participation in the Promotion or from the acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any Prize or any travel or activity related to the acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any Prize. By acceptance of Prize, the Winner grants to Sponsor and its designees the right to publicize such Winner’s name, address (city and state of residence) photograph, voice and/or other likeness and prize information in any media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity without additional compensation or consideration, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS / FORCE MAJEURE: By participating in the Promotion and submitting an entry, all entrants (or if minors in their jurisdiction of residence, their parents or legal guardians) agree that the Released Parties (i) shall not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion, and (iii) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to the prize(s), including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for any damage to a participant’s computer or mobile phone system which is occasioned by accessing or participating in the Promotion, or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections including without limitation, those that are human or technical in nature. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Released Parties are not responsible for lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet Service Providers, websites, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Promotion, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or to be acting in an unsportsman-like or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. If, in the exclusive judgment of Sponsor, this Promotion (or any portion thereof) becomes compromised in any way, Sponsor reserves the right to withdraw the Promotion offer (or any portion thereof), cancel any method of entry, to void any entries submitted fraudulently and/or select winners from among all non-suspect eligible entries received prior to act that compromised the Promotion. In the event Sponsor is prevented from awarding prize(s) or continuing with the Promotion as contemplated herein by any event including, but not limited to, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis (e.g. SARS), order of any court or jurisdiction, or any other cause (each a "Force Majeure" event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Promotion. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. NATURE OF RELATIONSHIP/WAIVER OF EQUITABLE RELIEF: Each entrant (and any minor entrant’s parent or legal guardian) hereby acknowledges and agrees that the relationship between the entrant and the Promotion Entities is not a confidential, fiduciary, or other special relationship, and that the entrant’s decision to provide the entrant’s Short Film to Sponsor for purposes of the Promotion does not place the Promotion Entities in a position that is any different from the position held by members of the general public with regard to elements of the entrant’s Short Film. Past experience has confirmed that contests and other competitions generate substantially similar submissions or entries which closely resemble concepts and ideas that have been independently developed by Sponsor before or after the Promotion. Accordingly, entrants may subsequently see a Sponsor presentation which seemingly incorporates an idea or concept or includes materials similar to that contained in their Short Films. Any similarity is purely coincidental and unavoidable in light of the volume of ideas which Sponsor routinely considers in the course of its program development. Because of this possibility, entrants hereby agree to submit their Short Films under the following terms and conditions (unless prohibited by applicable law): (i) that Sponsor may use any ideas, concepts, material, in whole or in part, contained in a Short Film; (ii) that all materials submitted are free from any lien or claim by anyone, including but not limited to any union, guild or performance rights society; (iii) entrants have obtained all rights, permissions and licenses necessary to use the Short Film for any purpose and grant the right or permission herein contained; (iv) that no Short Film, or any part thereof, infringes any trademark or copyright or otherwise violates anyone’s right of privacy or publicity or any other right; (v) by submitting a Short Film, entrants consent to Sponsor or its licensees exploiting such entry (any and all copyrighted elements contained therein) in all media now known or hereafter devised as set forth herein; and (vi) entrants indemnify and hold harmless Promotion Entities, from any claims, suits, losses damages and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) that arise from any breach of the above conditions. All entrants agree to the foregoing and in addition agree to obtain, upon request of Sponsor, any documentation and releases necessary to prove their unrestricted ownership in all materials contained in their Short Film and their right to use such materials without limitation for any purpose. They further agree, if chosen as a Winner, to assign all right, title and interest in all material and agree to sign such documentation Sponsor deems necessary to formalize this assignment. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Promotion Entities do not now and shall not have in the future any duty or liability, direct or indirect, vicarious, contributory, or otherwise, with respect to the infringement or protection of the copyright in and to the Short Film. Finally, each entrant acknowledges that, with respect to any claim by such entrant relating to or arising out of a Promotion Entity’s actual or alleged exploitation or use of any Short Film or other material submitted in connection with the Promotion, the damage, if any, thereby caused to the applicable entrant will not be irreparable or otherwise sufficient to entitle such entrant to seek injunctive or other equitable relief or in any way enjoin the production, distribution, exhibition or other exploitation by any means of the channel "Laugh Out Loud" or any other production based on or allegedly based on the Short Film, and entrant’s rights and remedies in any such event shall be strictly limited to the right to recover damages, if any, in an action at law.
11. NO OBLIGATION TO USE: Sponsor shall have no obligation (express or implied) to use any Short Film, or to otherwise exploit any Short Film or, if commenced, to continue the distribution or exploitation thereof, and Sponsor may at any time abandon the use of the any Short Film for any reason, with or without legal justification or excuse, and contestants shall not be entitled to any damages or other relief by reason thereof.
12. FURTHER DOCUMENTATION: If Sponsor shall desire to secure additional assignments, certificates of engagement for the Short Film or other documents as Sponsor may reasonably require in order to effectuate the purposes and intents of these Official Rules, then each entrant agrees to sign the same upon Sponsor’s request therefor.
13. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the state and/or federal courts located in Los Angeles, California; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
15. SPONSOR: Laugh Out Loud Productions LLC, 2700 Colorado Avenue, Santa Monica, CA 90404.
16. WINNERS LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules and/or any legally required winners list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to the "Laugh Out Loud and Just For Laughs Contest" c/o Laugh Out Loud Productions, 2700 Colorado Avenue, Santa Monica, CA 90404. Please specify "Rules" or "Winners List." All such requests must be received no later than six (6) weeks after the end of the Promotion Period. Vermont residents may omit return postage. You may also view the rules by visiting http://comedypro.hahaha.com/submissions/ during the Promotion Period.